Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Green Tip #1000: We Did It!!!

HOORAAAYYYY!!!!!

We've finally won the war on Global Warming!  And I have to thank you, my dedicated legion of followers!  We, as the Impractical Green Resource Army, have driven back the eco-apocalypse and the Four Horsemen of Climate Change (Greenhouse Gases, Climate Change Deniers, the Great Pacific Garbage Patch and Sad Pictures of Polar Bears on Shrinking Pieces of Ice)


That is to say... I think we won.  Right?  I mean, after 999 Green Tips over the past five years, I have to imagine that we've finally conquered the threats that faced our fragile environment.

But.... I have to be honest... I did sort of turn off my Internet sometime in early 2011.  Let's just say that I was concerned about how much electricity my router was using (by my router I of course mean my neighbor's. Thanks NETGEAR17!)

But all my dedicated readers wouldn't let that stop them from reading interesting an effective ways to reduce their carbon footprints, would they?  Nevermind that I shut my laptop off in mid-2012 to save electricity and have been typing Green Tips onto a seemingly non-responsive keyboard.

I guess now that I think about it, maybe I don't have the best grasp on how computers, blogs, the Internet, common sense or rational thinking work...  I was wondering why nobody was commenting on any of my posts...

Well, now that I realize that the last four years of posts never made it to you, I guess that means I'll have to start over from the beginning...  (Dang, Green Tip #794 was sooooo good, though!) Expect to see some major overhauls of the blog in the coming weeks.

And, now that I'm back posting new Green Tips for everyone on a semi-weekly (bi-weekly? Semi-? Bi-? Eh, who knows???) basis, be sure you subscribe to this blog or follow me on Facebook.  Links to both are on the right hand side of the screen.  Or left if you're holding your phone the wrong way and have somehow managed to read this whole thing upside down.  Kudos to you if that's the case!

Thanks for reading!  Or maybe shame on you for wasting electricity to read this.  I'm still a bit confused on that point...

No comments:

Post a Comment