Saturday, February 27, 2010

Green Tip #75: Refrigerator Use

Okay, so I lied yesterday about how having an extra day will make my entry today even better. Instead of thinking of good ideas for Green Tips yesterday I found myself watching MTV's "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" Sadly, while that show is quite amusing, I wasn't able to come up with any good ideas from it. So I'm going to phone this one in and talk about refrigerators.

Green Tip #75 is quite simple: don't put hot foods into the fridge. I mean, it's pretty elementary. Wait for the said hot food to cool down first because it would take that much extra energy for the fridge to drop the temperature from 80 degrees than it would to drop it from 65.

So.... yeah... I really don't have a whole lot else to say. I guess I could talk about something important, but if I really had something important to say, I would have put it into the blog at some point. I could talk about unimportant things, but I don't want to waste your precious time with stuff like that.

Anyway. Rambling needs to stop. See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment